The chance of surviving an out of hospital sudden cardiac arrest is less than 5%. If an automated external defibrillator (AED) is applied to the patient within the first two minutes of the arrest, the chance of survival is 80%. Anyone, trained or untrained, can use an AED.
Are you curious about what steps to take to impliment an AED program at your workplace?
Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) are affordable and easy to use. If a person collapses and stops breathing, an AED should be used as soon as possible. Defibrillating the heart within the first few minutes increases the chances of survival. Our Industry experts can help you breeze through the pleasant process of purchasing your first device. With prices that can fit everyone's budget; this is one investment you won’t regret!
Zoll is a worldwide leader for AEDs. We provide AED sales at a great value and price.
AED Preventative and Maintenance Inspection
AED Inspection includes:
- Record serial numbers along with exact location of AEDs
- Physical examination of subscribed AED unit(s):
- Use of Manufacturer's software to get programming information and actual battery percentage and battery insert date as available
- Record expiration dates of adult and pediatric electrodes
- Record Battery Energy level as available
- Replacement of AED supplies when needed, based on expiration date and/or manufacturer recall. Extra replacement accessory costs are not included and will be invoiced separately.
- Evaluation of signage as required by law
- Completed report with Inspection recommendations sent to AED Coordinator
- Ensure AED is in proper working condition and in compliance with manufacturer's guidelines
- Perform any software upgrades needed
Request a Quote-Call 210.380.5344