And remember to use these following safety precautions when using fireworks and celebrating with family and friends.
1. Never give fireworks to small children
2. Always follow the instructions on the packaging
3. Keep a supply of water close by as a precaution
4. Make sure the person lighting fireworks always wears eye protection
5. Light only one firework at a time and never attempt to relight "a dud"
6. Store fireworks in a cool, dry place away from children and pets
7. Never throw or point a firework toward people, animals, vehicles, structures or flammable materials
Happy Fourth of July!
Dr. Tracy A. Jones is the CEO of Help-A-Heart CPR, LLC and an American Heart Association, ASHI, and American Red Cross Master Program Trainer, Instructor, & AHA Faculty Member located in San Antonio, Texas.
ARKANSAS: Fayetteville, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Little Rock
NEW MEXICO: Albuquerque
TEXAS: Amarillo, Arlington, Austin, Bandera, Bastrop, Boerne, Brownsville, Comfort, Converse, Corpus Christi, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Del Rio, Dripping Springs, El Paso, Floresville, Fredericksburg, Georgetown, Harlingen, Houston, Junction, Katy, Kerrville, Kingsville, Kingwood, Laredo, Lubbock, Lufkin, McAllen, Midland, New Braunfels, Odessa, Pleasanton, Round Rock, San Angelo, San Marcos, Schertz, Seguin, Taylor, Temple, Texarkana, Tyler, Universal City, Victoria, Waco, The Woodlands
Why Choose Help-A-Heart CPR?
1. Flexible Scheduling
2. On and Off Location Training Available
3. Casual, Fun Atmosphere
4. Best Price Guarantee
5. All Instructors are AHA and/or ARC certified
6. 5 Star Google Reviews
7. Blended Learning (Online & Skills Check) Available
8. Meets OSHA & College CPR Requirements
9. Get Certified Within 3-4 Hours
10.Certification Is Good For Two Years
11. Official AHA/ARC/ASHI Training Site
12. High Quality Safety Training!