How to Claim Your AHA E-Card
Effective 2017, all American Heart Association (AHA) certification cards are issued via e-card and/or distributed to each students' email.
1. You will receive an email from eCards@heart.org with a link inviting you to claim your eCard online. If for some reason you do not receive the email, it is important to check your email spam or junk folder and even add the email address eCards@heart.org to your contacts or address book.
2. The link within the email will direct you to the Student Profile webpage, which will be include your first name, last name, email address, eCard code, AHA Instructor name, and Training Center information. Adding your phone number is optional. Please always check you personal information to ensure that everything is correct-if not; Contact your Training Center!
3. Once you have confirmed that your information is accurate, you will set up a security question and answer to access your eCard(s) in the future.
4. After setting up your security question and answer, accept the terms and conditions of the site and click “Submit.”
5. You will then be directed to fill out a brief survey about the AHA course you just completed.
6. After you complete the survey, your eCard will be displayed. You will have 3 options to view or print it: Save as PDF, use QR code to scan information and access card on mobile device, or print either wallet size or full size.
We hope these instructions are helpful. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us directly.
Dr. Tracy A. Jones is the CEO of Help-A-Heart CPR, LLC and an American Heart Association, ASHI, and American Red Cross Master Program Trainer, Instructor, & AHA Faculty Member located in San Antonio, Texas.